In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE),and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, General Regulations ofData Protection (RGPD), we inform you that:
- Vevi Clinic® are registered trademarks of Vevi Systems S.L.
- Vevi Systems S.L. is a company registered in the mercantile registry of A Coruña, Volume 3.499, sheet 195, page C-50.675, first registration.
- The personal data that you provide us will be included in the files owned by Vevi Systems S.L. arranged for that purpose.
- You may exercise at any time your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms provided in the current legislation, by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by postal mail, sending your request to Vevi Systems S.L., Calle Torreiro nº 13, 6ºD, CP 15001, A Coruña.
- Our website, after user acceptance, makes use of third-party cookies, specifically Google, in order to improve navigation on our website, evaluate our advertising campaigns, and offer you advertising content tailored to your needs. This information basically consists of browsing data on our website, such as browsing times, sections visited, etc. At no time do we share the information, personal or otherwise, that you share with us. You can obtain more information about the use that Google makes of this navigation data, or how to control and limit its use, at the following link: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
- You can contact our Data Protection Delegate in the email email@example.com, or if you prefer, by mail, sending your request to Delegate for Data Protection, Vevi Systems S.L., Calle Torreiro nº 13, 6ºD, CP 15001, A Coruña.
- All the elements that constitute this Web site, including its design, structure, texts and source code are property of Vevi Systems S.L., and are protected by the rules of intellectual and industrial property. Some of the icons are excepted, which have been modified by Vevi Systems S.L. from icons available on flaticon.com, according to their corresponding license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/.
- The total or partial reproduction of the contents of this website and our Blog is prohibited, unless the source is cited or prior authorization is requested.